The Gulf Park College for Women in Gulfport, Mississippi, opened in 1921. The last commencement was held in 1971 and the University of Southern Mississippi acquired the campus in 1972.
The GPCW manuscript collection is located at the Gulf Coast Library on the USM Long Beach campus.
These materials are presented online for educational purposes only. Images may contain copyrighted material. Use of these materials on websites, in exhibits, or in publications requires the permission of Gulf Park College for Women and/or the legal copyright holder. The user bears full responsibility for securing any and all appropriate permissions. Please contact Gulf Park College for Women for further information.